Hi everyone, it's time for another challenge over at the Inky Impressions blog. Our theme this week is: Add a Sentiment.
For my card I used the lovely Flower Lili.
I used my Silhouette to cut the base of the card. The image is from Inky and colored with my Derwent pencils. Papers from MME. I also used a Nestabilitie and the flowers are from Magnolia. The sentiments are from Whimsy. And some pearls to finish it.
Pop on over to the Inky blog to see what my teamies created and enter the challenge.
I am entering my card in the following challenges:
- Fun with Shapes and More: Different card shape
- Dream Valley: Anything Goes
- Stamptacular: Don't be Square
- The Squirrel and the Fox: Party Time
- Oozak: Pink and Bling
- De Creatieve Zebra: Bingo (roze/wit - bling bling - stempel)